- 1. By accessing this webpage or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Trelleborg grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on this website solely for personal and non-commercial use. Trelleborg may vary the terms of the licence at any time.
- 3. The User shall indemnify Trelleborg against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Trelleborg as a result of the User's use of this webpage or the User's breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 1. Trelleborg takes the privacy of its Users seriously. It is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its Users.
- 2. Use of this webpage is at User's sole risk. Trelleborg, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of this webpage or any of the Services or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Trelleborg or against any third party in relation to the use of the website and/or the Services, other than Trelleborg’s liability in respect of death or personal injury.
- 3. Trelleborg does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied: in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through the website; in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose; for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Trelleborg has no control; as to the suitability of the information and data on this website for any particular purpose; that the information and data on this website site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- 4. Trelleborg and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to this website or services.
- 5. This website does not purport to provide advice. Trelleborg and it’s partners are not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by this website.
- 6. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by Trelleborg, Trelleborg is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained on or in partner with this website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 7. The provision of the Services is governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 8. Trelleborg reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted